Terms & Conditions
This Yoga Event has been designed by intheloop Pte. Ltd. (“ITL”) and will entail many physical activities. While every reasonable care has been taken to ensure programs are run to high safety standards, it is important to understand the risks involved.
Participant’s Acknowledgement of Risk & Release from Liability
By purchasing the ticket and/ or through participation in the Yoga and Mindful Movement Event, SOULSCAPE 2016, you are hereby required to comply with the following terms and conditions.
- RULES & REGULATIONS
You agree to follow all rules and regulations whether written or oral with respect to the Event and the venue, Tanjong Beach. The Event will take place on 1st October 2016, rain or shine. There are no refunds of ticket once purchased and the tickets are non-transferable.
II.ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
Although ITL has taken reasonable steps to provide participants with rules and regulations, appropriate equipment and skilled staff, you accept and acknowledge that there are inherent risks, hazards and dangers associated in any physical and outdoor activity.
You agree to be responsible for your own safety and personal welfare and the safety and welfare of any accompanying minor children. With the exception of undue risk caused by ITL’s negligence, you assume all personal responsibility including illness, injury, or death.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION AND SAFETY
You understand that it is your responsibility to consult a physician regarding your ability to participate in the physical activities, and that participating in the physical activities undertaken at this event imposes physical demands upon you, and in particular you understand that the yoga instruction provided during this event will be held in an outdoor environment where temperatures and humidity levels are subjected to prevailing weather, which will impose extra physical demands on you over and above those which you would experience at cooler temperatures, and in lower humidity when engaging in any or comparable exercises.
Any person who is pregnant, under medication and/or suffering from or has suffered from any medical condition, illness or disability is required to see the advice of a qualified medical practitioner before partaking in this event. No person who is under the influence of drugs or of alcohol is permitted to partake in this event.
- IMAGE RELEASE
You understand that ITL will take photographic and film records in digital or analog form during the Event. You agree that these may be used for future marketing and promotion of other ITL events.
- RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
Except where provided or required by law and as such cannot be excluded, in consideration of and as a condition of my acceptance of your participation in this Event, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless ITL, their officers, employees, agents, volunteers or representatives from and against any and all claims, demands, right or cause of action, suits, expenses, costs and proceedings of any nature whatsoever which can be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of injury, loss damage or death caused to you, your guests or your property as a result of your entry or participation in the Event. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby agree that the ITL shall not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out of or in connection with our participation in this event, for any claims, demands, damages, economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), loss of good will or reputation, or special or indirect consequential losses in any case suffered by you or any third parties. You further agree not to hold the ITL liable for any willful act or omission, default, fraud or negligence of any other person or guest or third party during this Event.
You hereby agree that this release shall be legally binding upon me and my relatives, heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives. You agree that ITL and/or its representatives reserve the right to refuse participation in the Event or any activity if they determine you are incapable of meeting the difficulties and requirements of such activity. You understand that all of the above terms apply with respect to any minor children that you accompany to the Event, and who will be participating in the Event.
You have carefully read these terms and conditions and you understand and agree to all the above stipulations and conditions stated herein. You acknowledge that there are risks involved and participation in the activities is voluntary. You agree to pay and enter the Event of your own will.
VII. YOUR CONTRACT
- SOULSCAPE is a yoga festival and event organised by intheloop pte ltd.
- By purchasing a ticket for the event or by entering the event grounds, via Guest List or by invitation, you are willingly engaged into a contract with intheloop pte.ltd and the contract is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as you will be bound by them.
- Festival Tickets refers to any ticket bought on the website or gifted or received in conjunction with the festival. The Primary ticket holder assumes the responsibility of forwarding the tickets to the sub persons he/she has purchased the tickets on behalf of. No transfers of tickets are allowed.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you are also accepting the terms and conditions of the festival organiser relating to the festival, and if you buy one of our Festival Tickets, Copies of all terms and conditions can be obtained on request from SOULSCAPE festival.com prior to making your booking or viewed here below. Terms and conditions may change and be updated at the management’s discretion and you are advised to stay updated by visiting this page.
- We sell our Festival Tickets at an all-inclusive price.
VIII. HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR FESTIVAL TICKET
- All Festival Tickets are subject to availability.
- To make purchase for your festival ticket, simply follow the instructions on our website to select the number of tickets and You will be shown the total price for your package when you have finished making your selections. You must make payment for the total price of the festival ticket using our online payment system which is linked to Paypal. Your payment completes your booking.
- We will send you an email confirming receipt of your booking. However, a contract with us will only exist once we have issued you with our ticket. Please check your ticket details carefully and notify us immediately at events@SOULSCAPE festival.com if anything on the ticketing confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete.
- The person whose payment details are used to make the booking will be the lead name or Primary ticket holder for the booking and will be listed as the contracting party on the ticket confirmation. The lead name will be responsible for all payments under the contract with us as well as advising us of any amendments. By agreeing to these Ticketing Conditions the lead name confirms that he/she is authorised to accept on behalf of all parties named in the booking. The lead name will be responsible for forwarding the tickets bought on behalf of the other parties
- PRICE OF YOUR TICKET OR FESTIVAL PACKAGE
- Full details of what are included in the price of your ticket is shown on our website. Anything not specifically described on our website as being included in the price is extra and you will need to pay the festival organiser, promoter or hotel or transport operator directly for any services not included in the price of your ticket or package.
- We reserve the right to change the price of festival tickets or Festival Tickets advertised on our website at any time before or after you book. The total price of your festival ticket or Festival Package will be confirmed before you proceed with the booking. You are advised to check this carefully before payment.
- You must pay the total price of your festival ticket in full.
- We use an e commerce system which is linked to Paypal and accepts credit and debit card payments.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that our website is secure and to ensure that it is not possible for any third party to access your payment or other personal information. However we cannot be held liable in the event that any third party obtains personal data or information in an unauthorised manner, unless due to our own negligence.
- By entering your payment details, you confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. We do not accept payment using third party credit or debit cards. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment, we will not be able to process your booking.
- FESTIVAL TICKETS
- Entry into the festival is only permitted on production of a valid ticket or pass. Accordingly, if we issue you with an e-ticket, you must bring that e-ticket and present it at the check-in point in order to gain entry into the festival. A valid form of ID to the festival check-in point and should be shown to the registration counter ticketing staff if requested. The festival organiser may refuse you entry if you fail to produce all of the aforementioned documents. intheloop pte ltd shall have no liability for any refusal of admission on the basis of failure to produce valid documentation and tickets.
- ITL has engaged a third party service provider Pouch Nation to operate the ticketing and entry system. Also, the Event is a cashless event and the method of payment for services provided by external food or merchandise vendors will also be handled by Pouch Nation and entails the use of electronic RFID/NFC tags and loading these tags through a credit card, Paypal, or cash. You agree to be bound by the terms as set out by Pouch Nation found here
- Artist and attractions included in the festival programme and ticket prices may be subject to change. We will advise you of any changes as soon as advised by the festival organiser or artiste promoter. Updates will be posted on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/soulscapesgand at the main website latest news section https://soulscapefestival.com/news/
- Festival tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is a rain or shine event and the organizers will not be held liable and no refunds will be given in the event the event is cancelled due to inclement weather, bad weather conditions or incidental arising which are beyond the control of the organizers which also includes restrictions from the landlord, government or its associates.
XII.CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- After your ticket has been issued, no cancellations, refunds or modifications are allowed. The payment is charged at the time of purchase.
- We will not be obliged to compensate you where the Festival is cancelled by reason of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or that of our suppliers, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if due care had been exercised. No refunds will be issued.
- In such case, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby agree that the ITL shall not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out of or in connection with our participation in this event, for any claims, demands, damages, economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), loss of good will or reputation, or special or indirect consequential losses in any case suffered by you or any third parties.
XIII.COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- If you have a complaint or claim in relation to the festival or any other part of the Festival Package, you must tell the festival organiser at the time the issue occurs, as most problems can be solved on the spot. If the matter cannot be resolved locally at the time, then please write an email to our customer services department at email@example.com within 3 days of the event. This will help us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you. If you fail to follow this procedure, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint and this may affect your rights under your contract.
XIV.HEALTH & SAFETY
- You must comply at all times with all health and safety requirements of festival organiser, hotel or other accommodation provider and transport provider. If you breach any of these requirements or your behaviour or conduct, in the reasonable opinion of the organizer, event staff, event security or us, causes or is likely to cause danger, upset or distress to anyone else or damage to property, you may be refused entry into the festival or removed from the festival after entry. No soliciting or distribution of flyers or marketing material to promote a product or service other than those approved by ITL or give out by appointed sponsors and vendors at the event, is allowed. We shall have no liability to you in these circumstances and no refund shall be given.
XV.SPECIAL REQUESTS AND MEDICAL PROBLEMS
- If you have any special requests, you must advise us before you purchase tickets, but we cannot guarantee any request will be met. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability please refrain from entering the event in view of the physical exercises and nature of the event. You assume your own risk if you continue.
XVI. DATA PROTECTION
- In order to process your booking we need to use the personal information you provide such as name, contact , address. We shall ensure that proper security measures are in place to protect your information.